8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a break from the bustling capital on a day tour to Hell’s Gate National Park and Lake Naivasha. Explore by bike, boat (own expense), and foot for an intimate perspective of the unique landscape, and gain insight into the region’s history and geology from your guide. Skip the stress of public transport with included round-trip transfer, and avoid hidden costs with bike rental and park entrance fees included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the capital
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup
- Get an intimate glimpse natural landmarks including Hell’s Gate Gorge
- Look out for wildlife such as eagles, zebra, and hippos
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel and driver charges
Bicycle renting charge
Private Hell's gate guide
Entrance fee to Hell's gate
Food and drinks
Boat ride on Lake Naivasha (25 USD per person)
Drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
-We pick from Apartments, Villas and home stays.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Perfect Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Hell's Gate National park and Boat ride on lake Naivasha?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Hell's Gate National park and Boat ride on lake Naivasha?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour to Hell's Gate National park and Boat ride on lake Naivasha?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Hell's Gate National park and Boat ride on lake Naivasha?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60115P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory