8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prepaid entrance fees and private transportation make for a foolproof day of Nairobi sightseeing. Visit top Nairobi sites such as Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Centre, and David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust—all with the benefit of a personal guide to share information about the local wildlife, history, and culture as you go.
- Guided tour of top wildlife attractions in Nairobi
- See wildlife in an urban wildlife preserve at Nairobi National Park
- Safely visit elephants and giraffes at well-regarded conservation centers
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD
Transport in a customized safari car with a pop up roof
All entrance fees
Food and drinks
Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels within Nairobi
Private Apartments and Villas
Note: Airport pick up to your hotel you will be charge an extra USD 20 (pay on arrival)
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be aware traffic can be bad so be flexible, and don't expect to be back by a certain time." See review
- "Nairobi National Park is a good option if you're short on time" See review
- "It suited me well because I didn't want to get up very early in the morning after a long flight the previous day, especially at the weekend." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisLayover Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobiBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaLayover Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - ArushaBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiLayover Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaLayover Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory