10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Nairobi’s crazy drivers to the experts and relax on this private guided door-to-door city tour that’s the perfect introduction to Kenya. Get up close and personal with native wildlife at the Giraffe Center and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, an elephant orphanage. Watch craftspeople creating traditional pottery beads at the Kazuri Beads Factory, then take in a cultural performance at Bomas of Kenya.
- Discover Kenya’s wildlife, crafts, and culture on a private Nairobi tour
- Get intimate insights into Africa from your personal guide
- Watch a traditional African performance at Bomas of Kenya
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch -own expense (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and private apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Day Tour Giraffe Center Elephant Orphanage Kazuri Beads & Bomas of Kenya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Day Tour Giraffe Center Elephant Orphanage Kazuri Beads & Bomas of Kenya?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Best Day Tour Giraffe Center Elephant Orphanage Kazuri Beads & Bomas of Kenya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Day Tour Giraffe Center Elephant Orphanage Kazuri Beads & Bomas of Kenya
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory
Ol Pejeta Conservancy Tours & TicketsSheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsHell's Gate National Park Tours & TicketsKenya National Archives Tours & TicketsAugust 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & Tickets