Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
2014 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2586 Tours & Activities
Top National Parks in Kenya
0 Tours & Activities
9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Nairobi, Kenya
2: Diani, Kenya
3: Mombasa, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from any hotel in Diani, Mombasa or Nairobi
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
- Ukunda Airstrip, Diani Beach, Kenya
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Return DetailsDiani Beach, Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diani Travel and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9 Days Amboseli - Tsavo - Diani Beach special Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 9 Days Amboseli - Tsavo - Diani Beach special Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 9 Days Amboseli - Tsavo - Diani Beach special Safari?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9 Days Amboseli - Tsavo - Diani Beach special Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 155341P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursEco ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobiDar es SalaamKenyaMombasaDiani BeachBus Tours - Lake Nakuru National ParkNature and Wildlife - Lake Nakuru National ParkSafaris - Lake Nakuru National ParkMulti-day Tours - Lake Nakuru National ParkEco Tours - Lake Nakuru National ParkClassic Car Tours - Lake Nakuru National ParkBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaEco Tours - ArushaClassic Car Tours - ArushaBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiEco Tours - MoshiClassic Car Tours - MoshiCategory