12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Up your chances of spotting the "big five" game animals on this 11-night tour of parks in Kenya and Tanzania. Travel with a guide to Maasai Mara, Serengeti, and more on this all-inclusive tour, which introduces you to local culture while you look for native wildlife. Your guide handles all planning and logistics for you so you can just focus on enjoying the tour.
- Have 12 days of an African safari planned out for you, including transport
- A guide leads the way through Kenya and Tanzania to help you spot the big five
- Choose between two different lodging options at checkout
- Kenya and Tanzania tour from Nairobi includes all national park fees
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park entrance fees for all parks
Transport by Customized vehicle with a pop roof for easy game viewing and Photography
Airport Pick up and drop off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Balloon Safari (Optional) we are happy to organise for you upon request.
Accomodation upgrades in Tanzania incase you want Luxury type
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the airport in Nairobi, Please provide us with Arrival details.
If you have booked a hotel for the first night for yourself, we are happy to pick you up from here too.
For Those who arrive and depart at Kilimanjaro Airport, we do the same program but in reverse order, starting and ending in JRO. Contact us for more specific day to day program.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accomodation options for the upgraded option 2 are;
- Mawe Tented Camp/Serengeti Katikati Tented Camp/Ikoma Tented Camp
- Ikoma safari camp http://www.ikomasafaricamp.com/gallery1.html
- Katikati tented camp http://twctanzania.com/en/accommodation/kati-kati-tented-camp/
- Ikoma tented camp http://moivaro.com/lodges/tanzania/ikoma-tented-camp/
- Ngorongoro Farm House:
- Octagon Lodge/Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
- Octagon Lodge:
- Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Day Kenya and Tanzania Budget Private Safari from Nairobi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Day Kenya and Tanzania Budget Private Safari from Nairobi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Day Kenya and Tanzania Budget Private Safari from Nairobi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Day Kenya and Tanzania Budget Private Safari from Nairobi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15254P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaCategory