9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day admiring the abundant flora and fauna of Lake Nakuru on this full-day tour from Nairobi. Embark on a game viewing drive through Lake Nakuru National Park and see native wildlife such as white rhinos, hippos, giraffe, and zebra enjoy the refreshing waters of the lake. This tour is ideal for bird watchers as there are a number flamingos and other bird species in the area.
- Spend the day admiring the fauna and flora of Lake Nakuru National Park
- See animals like white rhinos, hippos, giraffe, and zebra around the lake
- Thousands of flamingos and other bird species are easily spotted here
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Nairobi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
park entrance fees of 60usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up from any Hotel in Nairobi town or nearby airport
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY rykamu tours and holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 day lake Nakuru?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 day lake Nakuru?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 day lake Nakuru?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 day lake Nakuru?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 day lake Nakuru
10 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaClassic Car Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiClassic Car Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaClassic Car Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory
Kenya National Archives Tours & TicketsSheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsHell's Gate National Park Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & TicketsOl Pejeta Conservancy Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsAugust 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & Tickets