- Hell's Gate wildlife tour by bicycle
- Guided hiking trip through the gorges
- Visit a Maasai community
- Round trip-transfer from Nairobi
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotel within Nairobi
Private Apartments and Villas within Nairobi
Note: airport pick up you will be charge an extra USD 20 (pay on arrival)
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
Continue on foot into the park’s distinctive gorges, where narrow passageways and caves are sunk into sedimentary rock. After your walk, stop by a local Maasai community to learn about traditional life and customs in the Great Rift Valley, then head to Naivasha Fisherman’s camp for lunch (own expense).
For an additional fee, you can explore Lake Naivasha wildlife on a boat tour. Spot the hippos that linger just at the surface of the water, and see some of the diverse birdlife; African fish eagles, lesser flamingos, African spoonbill, and little grebe are all common here. In late afternoon, begin the return trip to Nairobi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms