Departure & Return
Meet at The Market Common (beside the airport between Hwy. 17 Bypass and Hwy. 17 Business also known as Kings Hwy.) in front the restaurant called Tupelo Honey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS may be arranged in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 66 travelers
- OPERATED BY AA Carolina Events Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized