2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bikes and Helmets
Pick up from Airport
Accommodation in Moshi or Arusha
Camping gears like Tents, Sleeping bags, Chairs and Tables
Entry fees, Cycling fees,Camping fees and Ranger fees
All 3 meals per day
Kili Bike Adventures T-shirts
Health and Travel insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Hotel in Moshi or Arusha
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kili Bike Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West Kilimanjaro cycling Adventures?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during West Kilimanjaro cycling Adventures?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Kilimanjaro cycling Adventures?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Kilimanjaro cycling Adventures?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
West Kilimanjaro cycling Adventures
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoshiHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroMountain Bike Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMountain Bike Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMountain Bike Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory