7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guides, Chef and Porters allowances
First and last accommodation
Airport pick up and drop off
Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents
Professional, experienced, mountain guides
Sleeping bags and walking poles
Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to your hotel in Arusha town, you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming trek and do an equipment check to make sure you have all the necessary mountain gear. Gear which is missing can be rented on this day. Overnight at Arusha planet lodge (or alternative).
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Root Safaris and Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rongai Route 7 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rongai Route 7 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rongai Route 7 Days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rongai Route 7 Days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rongai Route 7 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory