7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in wooden cabins on the mountain.
4 season mountain tents.
Double layered sleeping mats.
Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porter.
3 hot meals daily while on the mountain.
Portable oxygen tanks and ox-meter.
Emergence first aid kit.
Enough treated and filtered drinking water throughout the trek.
2 nights accommodation in Moshi.
Tips for guides, porters and cook.
Personal items at toiletries.
Portable flush toilet tents are available for extra charges $ 70 for entire trek.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kikafu Tour & Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Kilimanjaro climbing,7 days Lemosho Route.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Kilimanjaro climbing,7 days Lemosho Route.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Kilimanjaro climbing,7 days Lemosho Route.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Kilimanjaro climbing,7 days Lemosho Route.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Kilimanjaro climbing,7 days Lemosho Route.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory