6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights of accommodation in Moshi.
Accommodation in wooden cabins on the mountain.
4 season mountain tents.
Double layered sleeping mats.
Emergence first aid kit.
Portable oxygen tanks and ox-meter.
Enough treated and filtered drinking water throughout the trek.
3 hot meals daily while on the mountain.
Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porter.
Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel before and after climb.
Tips for guides, porters and cook.
Portable flush toilet tents are available for extra charges $ 70 for entire trek.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kikafu Tour & Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking - 6 days Machame Route. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking - 6 days Machame Route. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking - 6 days Machame Route. ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking - 6 days Machame Route. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking - 6 days Machame Route.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaWalking Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory