Departure & Return
This paradise place, like oasis, has absolutely fantastic views and justifies any expectations, we are talking about the hot springs Chemka. In the past, due to tectonic activity in the region, groundwater began to interact with geothermal sources and gradually formed a network of small lakes. Due to their small size there was a constant flow which does not allow water to stagnate and makes it crystal clear. Now the hot springs Chemka represent a very cozy and nice place to rest where very few people, especially on weekdays. You can swim, sunbathe, snorkel and if will have a luck even meet lemurs galago or spotted genets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maryo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff