Explore our promoted experiences
- A private tour offers the most personal, flexible way to explore
- Visit Materuni Village to discover how local Tanzanians live
- Enjoy a coffee tour and lunch as part of your excursion
- Head to the Materuni Waterfalls for an escape into nature
Departure & Return
You will depart your hotel around 08:00am and head to the Materuni village While at the village you will get to explore the lives of the Chagga people and do a coffee tour to see how the locals grow and brew coffee. After the coffee tour you will head to the waterfalls where you will have your packed lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maryo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands