5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
We do provide Mattress and Sleeping Bag
Tips for guide, cook and porters
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients in any place around Arusha and Moshi. For borders pick up we do as extra (cost)activity.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, JJJF+QXJ, Arusha, Tanzania
- Moshi Airport, J8PG+9C4, Soweto, Tanzania
- Namanga Border Crossing, A 104, Namanga, Kenya
- Tarakea Police Station, XHX7+W7C, Tarakea, Tanzania
- Taveta Border Control, JJ9V+P79, Taveta, Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tanzania Safari Operator | Safari Radar
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Oldest Route 5 Days Marangu Route | Kilimanjaro Hiking ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oldest Route 5 Days Marangu Route | Kilimanjaro Hiking ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oldest Route 5 Days Marangu Route | Kilimanjaro Hiking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAudio GuidesHikingMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMoshiShore Excursions - KilimanjaroAudio Guides - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroMountain Bike Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroShore Excursions - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaHiking - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaMountain Bike Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaPorts of Call Tours - ArushaShore Excursions - NairobiAudio Guides - NairobiHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiMountain Bike Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiPorts of Call Tours - NairobiCategory