7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private transport from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi.
3-4 liters of mineral/treated water per person per day
Hot drinks on the mountain and hot water for washing
Portable oxygen tanks, ox meter and emergency first-aid kit
Porter’s Cook’s and Guide’s Salary.
2 nights of accommodation at Hotel Moshi.
Friendly and highly qualified mountain guides, assistant guides and professional cooks
Accommodation in camping
Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel in Moshi before climb and after climb.
Personal items and toiletries
Tips for guides, porters and cook (this is a guide to tipping on the mountain.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
KILIMANJARO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JRO)
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Serac Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 7-Day Hiking the Machame Route in Mount Kilimanjaro?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 7-Day Hiking the Machame Route in Mount Kilimanjaro?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 7-Day Hiking the Machame Route in Mount Kilimanjaro?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 7-Day Hiking the Machame Route in Mount Kilimanjaro?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 157752P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 7-Day Hiking the Machame Route in Mount Kilimanjaro
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroSafaris - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroMountain Bike Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaMountain Bike Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiMountain Bike Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory