Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
sleeping and dining tent, sleeping mattress, chairs and tables
All tour fees and government tax
Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
Hot water for washing
Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA)
Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter and Emergency first-aid kit
Radio and satellite for communication
Mountain climbing certificate
Tipping per group (not per climber):Guides $20/day/guide, Cook $15/day ,Porter: $10/day/porter
- Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel before and after climb. - Travel insurance
Flights - Laundry (Available at hotel) - Personal items and toiletries
- Private toilet with a toilet tent is available for extra charges $ 100/group for the entire trek.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once you arrive at the airport, a representative from Top Climbers Expedition will be waiting outside the airport with a placard with your name on it.
Our representative will transfer you to your accommodation In Moshi.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Climbers Expedition
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kilimanjaro trek via Lemosho route 8 days/7nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kilimanjaro trek via Lemosho route 8 days/7nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kilimanjaro trek via Lemosho route 8 days/7nights?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kilimanjaro trek via Lemosho route 8 days/7nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro trek via Lemosho route 8 days/7nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroSafaris - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory