6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Emergency Oxygen tanks
VHF handheld radios – Carried on each trek, for easy communication
Warm water for washing every day
Clean, purified drinking water
Gamow Bag – Hyperbaric chamber
Rescue fees on mountain
Portable personal flash toilet
Pulse-oximeter – To measure the oxygen level
All meals while on the Mountain
Large portions of fresh, healthy and nutritious foods
Water proof tents on climbing, Mess tent, Crew tents, Cold-weather sleeping mats
Aluminum dining tables, Large aluminum chairs with backs and armrests, for all meals.
Arrival and Departure transfers
All transportation in destination location
2 nights classic standard hotel accommodations; one before and after the trek
Accommodation – Bed and Breakfast
All Government Tax and Park Entrance Fees
Fair and ethical treatment of porters
Experienced professional English speaking mountain guides
Tanzania Visa on arrival
Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrive in Tanzania via Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA – JRO) where by Kilimanjaro Brothers staff will be holding a Kilimanjaro Brothers placard who will transfer you to Moshi town, for you to spend the first night at a hotel of your choice. Those who will arrive through Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA – NBO) in Kenya, will be picked by Shuttle bus to Moshi.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kilimanjaro Brothers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiHiking - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHiking - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory