7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Emergency Oxygen tanks
VHF handheld radios – Carried on each trek, for easy communication
Warm water for washing every day
Clean, purified drinking water
Gamow Bag – Hyperbaric chamber
Rescue fees on mountain
Portable personal flash toilet
Pulse-oximeter – To measure the oxygen level
All meals while on the Mountain
Large portions of fresh, healthy and nutritious foods
All water proof tents and sleeping mats, high powered solar LED lights and Toilet tents
Aluminum dining tables, Large aluminum chairs with backs and armrests, for all meals.
Arrival and Departure transfers
All transportation in destination location
2 nights classic standard hotel accommodations; one before and after the trek
2 nights comfort hotel accommodations; one before and after the trek.
Accommodation – Bed and Breakfast
Full Board Accommodation – Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
All Government Tax and Park Entrance Fees
Fair and ethical treatment of porters
Experienced professional English speaking mountain guides
Porter to carry your day-pack during the summit attempt.
Tanzania Visa on arrival
Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Arrive in Tanzania via Kilimanjaro International airport (JRO). Kilimanjaro Brothers staff will pick you up and transfer to Moshi town where you will spend the first night at a hotel. For those who will arrive through Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) in Kenya, will be picked up and get transferred by Riverside Shuttle bus to Moshi.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kilimanjaro Brothers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 7 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiHiking - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHiking - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory