8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pre & Post Trek accommodation Professional mountain guides, cooks and porters Ground Transportation
Park fees, camping fees & rescue fees 18% VAT on tour fees & services Double layered Sleeping Mats
Oxygen cylinder Camping Facilities Filtered water throughout the trek Portable toilets tent
Hot Water for Washing Purpose Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro international airport. Fair wages
International flights Personal Climbing Gears Tips to mountain crew Cost of Visas
Expenses belong to person nature e.g. Drinks not included on the meal plans, personal purchases,
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kilimanjaro International Airport or Hotels Moshi and Arusha
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
12/14/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DODO GROUP TANZANIA LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kilimanjaro-Trekking Lemosho Route 8 days / 7 Nights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kilimanjaro-Trekking Lemosho Route 8 days / 7 Nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kilimanjaro-Trekking Lemosho Route 8 days / 7 Nights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kilimanjaro-Trekking Lemosho Route 8 days / 7 Nights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kilimanjaro-Trekking Lemosho Route 8 days / 7 Nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiCategory