7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ascend to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro with a porter and all equipment on this 7-day tour. Meet your crew at Machame Gate, including your guide, cook, and porter, and begin to climb through the rainforest of the lower altitudes. Over the course of the week, take in the stunning views from the mountain and make use of equipment including modern tents, oxygen systems, warm sleeping pads, and more.
- Hassle-free round-trip transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Climb with the help of a porter, cook, guide, and more
- Stay comfortable in modern tents with warm sleeping pads
- Admire the views from the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation prior to climb(Including breakfast sharing twin room)
Accommodation after the climb(Including breakfast sharing twin room)
During the climb you will share tent with 1-2 other climber
Warm and comfortable sleeping pads(2 inches thick)
Kilimanjaro National Park permits.
Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
Professional mountain crew (with over 6 years of experience in climbing)
Each climber will be provided porters(carry 15 kg)
Pick up at International Airport
Transfer to the hotel As per arranged
Return to Kilimanjaro airport.
Transfer to the trail head
First aid kit
Portable flush toilets can be provided for free upon clients request
Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery)
Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters
International certificates for a successful ascent
Coffee and/or Tea
Personal gear rental
Guide $15 – $20 per day
Cook $10 – $15 per day
Porter $8 – $10 per day
International Flights and Insurance
100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals
Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel in Moshi before and after climbing
Departure & Return
Location Name: In your Hotel at Moshi
Departure PointIn your Hotel at Moshi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY All Weather Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Climb Mount Kilimanjaro: 7 Days Machame Route
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingMoshiMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - NairobiCategory