10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your flight details in advance such as arrival date, time and any other important information to avoid any unnecessary problems.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exceed Expectations Tours & Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Day Trip To Ndoro Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Day Trip To Ndoro Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Day Trip To Ndoro Waterfall?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Day Trip To Ndoro Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A Day Trip To Ndoro Waterfall
10 to 12 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiExtreme - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory