7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Flights ,Tipping the crew, Visas and Hotel
Departure & Return
Boma Rd, Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY #1 BURIGI CHATO SAFARIS CO L.T.D - Mwanza >> Serengeti Safari | Kilimanjaro Climbing Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Days Kilimanjaro Hiking Via Machame Route ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Days Kilimanjaro Hiking Via Machame Route ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Days Kilimanjaro Hiking Via Machame Route ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Days Kilimanjaro Hiking Via Machame Route ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Days Kilimanjaro Hiking Via Machame Route
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroAudio Guides - KilimanjaroHiking - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroMulti-day Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaHiking - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiAudio Guides - NairobiHiking - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - NairobiCategory