2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accomodation according to the itinerary
Professional, English-speaking guide
Overnight stays in safari tents
Meals according to the itinerary
All mentioned activities
Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
Professional, English-speaking safari cook
Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
All national park fees
110 – 15 USD per day to safari cook
excursions and optional activities other than those specified
Tips and gratuities to safari crew – recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lifetime Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 days Tanzania luxury safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro
1 day 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMoshiNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroWalking Tours - KilimanjaroPhotography Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaPhotography Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - NairobiWalking Tours - NairobiPhotography Tours - NairobiCategory