16 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Kigoma Street, Tanzania
Any hotel in Arusha and Moshi city
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY DODO GROUP TANZANIA LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1/Day Trip Ngorongoro Crater ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1/Day Trip Ngorongoro Crater ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1/Day Trip Ngorongoro Crater ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1/Day Trip Ngorongoro Crater ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1/Day Trip Ngorongoro Crater
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMoshi4WD Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroAudio Guides - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroSafaris - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroClassic Car Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - Kilimanjaro4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaClassic Car Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiAudio Guides - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiExtreme - NairobiClassic Car Tours - NairobiFull-day Tours - NairobiCategory