1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Sunset Cruise 5:30pm-6:30pm
Yatch and Tamarind cruise
Deep sea experience
Sunrise Cruise 09:30am - 10;30am
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels around Mombasa town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Yatch Experience Kenya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Yatch Experience Kenya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Yatch Experience Kenya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Yatch Experience Kenya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMombasaShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CityPort Transfers - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiPort Transfers - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Dar es Salaam4WD Tours - Dar es SalaamPort Transfers - Dar es SalaamSporting Events - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamExtreme - Dar es SalaamPorts of Call Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory