11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
A guided tour to Tsavo National Park breaks up the massive area into bite-sized chunks that can experienced in just one day. Even if you're short on time, this tour gives you plenty of opportunities to see animals like elephants, lions, and leopards in the wild—sightings enhanced by information about the wildlife from your guide.
- Tsavo National Park tour from Mombasa
- Going on game drives offer chances to see animals in the wild
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Visit the Aruba Dam area where animals quench their thirst
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Homes and apartments
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- mombasa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tsavo National Park Day trip from Mombasa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tsavo National Park Day trip from Mombasa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tsavo National Park Day trip from Mombasa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tsavo National Park Day trip from Mombasa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tsavo National Park Day trip from Mombasa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMombasaShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityAudio Guides - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CitySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Dar es Salaam4WD Tours - Dar es SalaamSporting Events - Dar es SalaamAudio Guides - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamSafaris - Dar es SalaamExtreme - Dar es SalaamPorts of Call Tours - Dar es SalaamSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Dar es SalaamFull-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory