1 hour (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Excess luggage charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Moi International Airport , Mji wa Kale, Moi International Airport Mvita, Mombasa, KenyaFor departure transfer, please be advised, that pick-up is scheduled 3,5 hours prior to flight departure time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/13/2018 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Mombasa , Mombasa, Kenya
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20kg and maximum size of 158cm. Please note that additional charges may apply for each additional item.
- Please be advised, that your driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are always monitored, so in the event of a delay, your driver will still be waiting for you.
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY QuickTransfer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Arrival Transfer from Mombasa Airport to Mombasa City?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Arrival Transfer from Mombasa Airport to Mombasa City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Arrival Transfer from Mombasa Airport to Mombasa City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Arrival Transfer from Mombasa Airport to Mombasa City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Arrival Transfer from Mombasa Airport to Mombasa City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportMombasaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Zanzibar CityTransportation Services - Zanzibar CityPrivate Drivers - Zanzibar CityAirport & Hotel Transfers - MoshiTransportation Services - MoshiPrivate Drivers - MoshiAirport & Hotel Transfers - Dar es SalaamTransportation Services - Dar es SalaamPrivate Drivers - Dar es SalaamCategory