4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Safari minivan with a pop-up roof
1 ltr bottled mineral water per person
Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide
Meals, snacks, attractions, and events not included in your tour
Outside Mombasa City center, we charge US$30 for pickups/drop-offs.
Departure & Return
Mombasa Road, Mombasa, Kenya
located in Mombasa Central Business District
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/15/2020 - 11/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Horizon Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mombasa City Private Tour Old Town and Fort Jesus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mombasa City Private Tour Old Town and Fort Jesus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mombasa City Private Tour Old Town and Fort Jesus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mombasa City Private Tour Old Town and Fort Jesus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 268639P31
Compare Similar Experiences
Mombasa City Private Tour Old Town and Fort Jesus
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityHistorical Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiHistorical Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHistorical Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory