8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
pick up and drop off from hotel
Our assistance at any point
lunch at local swahili dishes
tips and gratitudes(optional)
Entrance Fee In Fort Jesus (10 USD Per Person)
Entrance Fee In Haller Park (20 USD Per Person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
hotel or residence in mombasa at 8 AM
Any hotel/residence within Mombasa
Note: airport transfer to your hotel will be charged USD 20 (paid upon arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Beast tours and safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mombasa Full Day City Tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mombasa Full Day City Tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mombasa Full Day City Tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mombasa Full Day City Tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mombasa Full Day City Tour, Fort Jesus and Haller Park
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamCity Tours - Dar es SalaamPorts of Call Tours - Dar es SalaamFull-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory