7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation and meals as indicated in program
Guided game viewings in Tsavo e n park, Taita hills,All park e fees, government taxes, levies.
Transportation mode safari mini bus with popup roof for easy photography and game viewing.
All transfers from Mombasa moi int'l airport / safari/ resort/ Mombasa moi int'l airport.
Complimentary 1 litre of mineral water per person daily while on board of s mini bus.
Complimentary high speed wi-fi while on board of s mini van and all booked lodge, camp, beach resort
International, internal flight ticket, visa fees,
Spa, massage treatment, laundry, alcohol, spirit.
Staff, driver / guide tip.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From north or south coast, or private resident of their choice around Mombasa city area.
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY savannah adventures ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Days Kenya mane less lions safari.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Days Kenya mane less lions safari.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Days Kenya mane less lions safari.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Days Kenya mane less lions safari.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Days Kenya mane less lions safari.
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesMombasaHiking - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityHiking - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiHiking - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamCategory