3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- All entrance fees included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
All accommodation during the tour
All meals and drinking water during the tour
Flying Doctors medical, emergency, and rescue cover
All game drives as noted in the itinerary
Transport in a private safari minivan with an open roof
English speaking tour guide/driver
All applicable government taxes, levies and park entrance fees
Personalized private service
International flights and taxes
Passports and visa applications and processing
Tips and gratuities for drivers/guides
Entrance fee for activities noted as optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Africa Flash McTours and Travel
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamSafaris - Dar es SalaamMulti-day Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory