2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in a safari van with an open-top
1ltr bottled mineral water per person
Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
Personal spending money and effects like communications charges for telephone calls,email, etc.
Meals, snacks, attractions, and events not included in your tour
Pick ups / drop offs outside Mombasa CBD is US$ 30
Departure & Return
Mombasa Road, Mombasa, Kenya
Located in Mombasa Central Business District
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/15/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Horizon Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Private Guided Tour around Mombasa Tusks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Private Guided Tour around Mombasa Tusks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Private Guided Tour around Mombasa Tusks?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Private Guided Tour around Mombasa Tusks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Private Guided Tour around Mombasa Tusks
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasaBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityHistorical Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiHistorical Tours - MoshiBus Tours - Dar es SalaamCity Tours - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHistorical Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory