2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Park fees , Full board accommodation , Transport , Bottled water during safari
Drinks during meals , tips , laundry , International flight , Visas and taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up customers from their residence in mombasa . Kindly gives us the details our your residence for pick up / drop off purposes .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bigzone Safaris Africa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tsavo East and Saltlick ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tsavo East and Saltlick ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tsavo East and Saltlick ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tsavo East and Saltlick ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Tsavo East and Saltlick
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMombasa4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityOvernight Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - Dar es SalaamSporting Events - Dar es SalaamOvernight Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamSafaris - Dar es SalaamMulti-day Tours - Dar es SalaamExtreme - Dar es SalaamCategory