Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a food tasting tour of South Beach
- Sample a wide variety of foods from around the world
- Learn about South Beach’s culture, architecture and history
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Group is meeting with our tour guide in front of Cortadito Coffee House. Our guide will be standing in front of Cortadito 15 minutes before the tour start. If you need help finding parking please arrive earlier. Street parking is available and parking garages are available in the area.
The tour finishes at our last food stop. If you need to get back to the starting you can walk, going north to Lincoln Road and head west. The walk takes about 10 minutes. On 12th street and Washington Avenue, you can hop on the Local Trolley A line to get back in about 10-15 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please contact supplier directly to discuss any food allergies before the day of your tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check local laws and rules regarding the Covid19 pandemic.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours World LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands