2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood, and learn all about the city’s thriving Cuban community, on this small-group walking tour. Choose from multiple daily tour times, and meet your guide right in the neighborhood. You’ll visit a Cuban bakery on Calle Ocho to taste numerous local treats, will see a Cuban cigar-rolling demonstration, will visit the Cubaocho Museum & Performing Arts Center, and will soak up the area’s ineffable energy.
- Discover the highlights of Little Cuba, all in a single walking tour
- Multiple daily tour times are available to suit your schedule
- Visit museums and monuments, explore cigar and pastry shops, and more
- Explore the area on foot with a local to soak up its atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Cuban Tour Guide that adds to the Authentic Cuban Experience and Cultural Traditions.
Little Havana Cigar Shop with Live Rolling and CultureTraditions explained and Gift Shop
Cubaocho Museum and Performing Arts with Live Shows and World Famous Museum
Agustin Gainza Arts and Tavern World Famous 30 year old estabishment Arts and Tavern
Tower Theatre. 96 year old Theatre opened in 1926 A Spanish Theatre
Little Havana Domino Park was built in 1976 as square for Calle Ocho local residents
Bay Of Pigs Memorial a monument dedicated to invasion of Cuba by Cuban and American forces in 1961
Tips and Gratuity For Tour Guides
Departure & Return
806 SW 13th Ave , 806 SW 13th Ave, Miami, FL 33135, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Bay Of Pigs Monument
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Miami Beach Welcome Center
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Little Havana Tour (Personal) Not just a Food Tour It's a Cultural Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens) Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM) Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsWynwood Tours & TicketsMiami Design District Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science) Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsBill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Tours & TicketsOleta River State Park Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & Tickets