Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Art Deco District
- Local guide shares history, insights, and culture
- Four cocktails and bartender gratuities included
- Multiple departure times available
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Front Porch Cafe Address: The Art Deco Cocktail tour begins at the Front Porch Cafe at 1458 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Return point: At an Art Deco hotel around 10th -11th Street and Collins Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Please know traffic is heavy and parking is limited after 12pm on Fridays, weekends and holidays. If you are driving into South Beach please allot additional 45 minutes to enter South Beach and locate parking as some garages may be full and you will need to drive around to locate street parking. ALSO please check traffic advisory on Internet for any traffic delays.
- Tour continues in rain or shine (except for Hurricanes Watches or Warnings). In the event of rain, we keep you indoors most of the time. Be sure to carry an umbrella or rain poncho to walk in between buildings. Statistically, rain showers do not last more than 20 minutes.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco & Little Havana Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.