2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an unparalleled encounter with some of the most iconic inhabitants in Mauritius: wild dolphins. On this unique swimming excursion, you’ll get a chance to snorkel alongside the sleek marine mammals in Black River or Tamarin Bay. Small-group tours include all necessary equipment, plus hands-on assistance from your guide in the water.
- A swimming and snorkeling wild dolphin encounter in Mauritius
- No dolphins, no problem: if you don't see any on this trip, reschedule free of charge
- Hop a comfortable speedboat to zip between locations easily, enjoying stunning ocean views
- Group sizes are capped at 8 people, guaranteeing a personalized and intimate excursion
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
A3, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPH Offices Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Dolphin Excursion in Mauritius?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Dolphin Excursion in Mauritius?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Dolphin Excursion in Mauritius?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Dolphin Excursion in Mauritius?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Dolphin Excursion in Mauritius
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingMauritiusBus Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceBus Tours - Port LouisBus Tours - Grand BaieCategory
La Vanille Nature ParkBlue Bay Marine ParkSir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical GardenCurious Corner of ChamarelBlack River Gorges National ParkBlack River District (Rivière Noire)Gris Gris CapeSt. Aubin House & Sugar EstateEbony Forest ReserveBois Cheri PlantationTrou aux Cerfs VolcanoCasela World of Adventures