6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take in the highlights of Mauritius on an unforgettable catamaran cruise, with plenty of opportunity to swim, snorkel, and even feed some reef fish. Or, if you prefer, stay on board and enjoy the views while sipping unlimited drinks from the open bar. Madiana sails from Black River Bay to Tamarin Bay, La Preneuse, Le Morne, and Benetier Island, stopping for a savory seafood barbecue lunch paired white and rose wine.
- An unforgettable catamaran cruise in Mauritius aboard Madiana
- Plenty of time for swimming, snorkeling, and even feeding reef fish
- Savor a seafood barbecue lunch with white and rose wine
- Enjoy unlimited drinks at the open bar
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beer, wine, water and soft drinks
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transportation to/from attractions
PICK UP AND DROP OFF FROM HOTELS
Departure & Return
J9PG+MHH, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPH Offices Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing Catamaran Cruises?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing Catamaran Cruises?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing Catamaran Cruises?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing Catamaran Cruises?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sailing Catamaran Cruises
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMauritiusCatamaran Cruises - Trou d'Eau DouceDining Experiences - Trou d'Eau DouceLunch Cruises - Trou d'Eau DouceDay Cruises - Trou d'Eau DouceWater Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceFull-day Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceCatamaran Cruises - Port LouisDining Experiences - Port LouisLunch Cruises - Port LouisDay Cruises - Port LouisWater Tours - Port LouisFull-day Tours - Port LouisCatamaran Cruises - Grand BaieDining Experiences - Grand BaieLunch Cruises - Grand BaieDay Cruises - Grand BaieWater Tours - Grand BaieFull-day Tours - Grand BaieCategory
Bois Cheri PlantationEbony Forest ReserveCasela World of AdventuresCurious Corner of ChamarelLa Vanille Nature ParkSir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical GardenGris Gris CapeBlack River Gorges National ParkTrou aux Cerfs VolcanoSt. Aubin House & Sugar EstateBlack River District (Rivière Noire)Blue Bay Marine Park