- A half-day guided tour of Victoria’s top sights, with Botanical Garden and Victoria Museum visits
- Get a first-hand peek at the city’s most historic colonial-era monuments, including the post office and clocktower
- Travel comfortably between locations by private transportation, with round-trip hotel transfers included
- The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, the tour covers all the city’s major sights—with in-depth background
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up hotels at all respective hotels
- Seychelles Intl Airport, Victoria, Mahe Island Seychelles
- Cat Cocos Berth, Flamboyant Ave, Victoria, Seychelles
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VISION VOYAGES DMC PTY LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Discovery Tour of Victoria - Seychelles Capital on Mahe Island.