1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Rest assured knowing that your ferry transfers between Mahe and La Digue are booked ahead of time. You'll avoid the possibility of sold-out trips or days and be able to just focus on enjoying the scenery on your trip. Simply show up at the ferry terminal with your ticket in hand and step aboard the ferry for a seamless experience.
- Choose one-way or round-trip transfers
- Book ahead to avoid sold-out days
- Show up and skip the ticket-buying line with your prepaid ticket in hand
- Relax and enjoy the scenery on the way
Saved to wishlist!
Ferry Transfer as per confirmed booking.
Excess Luggage charges US$2/- per Kg
Airport or Hotel Pick-Up.
Airport or Hotel Drop-Off.
Departure & Return
Flamboyant Ave, Victoria, Seychelles
La Digue, Seychelles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cost of Ferry Ticket is per Person per Way.
- Excellent and reliable Ferry Service between Mahe and La Digue Islands.
- Transit stop at Praslin Island
- Luggage Allowance:
- Carry on / Cabin
- Checked baggage
- Lower/Upper Deck
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Business Class
- Excess @ US$2/- per Kg
- Max dimensions 50cm X 30 cm X 20cm
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VISION VOYAGES DMC PTY LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cat Cocos: Mahe to La Digue Island Fast Ferry?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cat Cocos: Mahe to La Digue Island Fast Ferry?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cat Cocos: Mahe to La Digue Island Fast Ferry?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportMahéFerry Services - VictoriaTransportation Services - VictoriaWater Transfers - VictoriaFerry Services - ZanzibarTransportation Services - ZanzibarWater Transfers - ZanzibarFerry Services - KilimanjaroTransportation Services - KilimanjaroWater Transfers - KilimanjaroCategory