9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Lunch ( optional)
Entry Fees (Optional)
Departure & Return
MJPQ+VH Luxor, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor
11 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsAbydos Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & Tickets