- Hike through the Hollywood Hills and Griffith Park
- Take in amazing panoramic views of Los Angeles, Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley and more!
- Choose between morning or sunset departures
- Amazing views of the Los Angeles basin
Departure & Return
Meet guide IN FRONT OF the GREEK THEATER BOX OFFICE in Griffith Park (Box Office has a giant LED screen on top promoting upcoming events). Arrive 15 minutes before tour. WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR LATECOMERS as there are other guests joining the tour as well. This is LA, there is always traffic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Guests must have a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation and be able to comfortably walk 3.5 miles.
- Closed-toe shoes are required and layers are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Young children welcome but should be able to hike on their own
- Guests must provide their own water on this tour.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff