- Unlike other street art tours, this experience includes a spray painting workshop
- A hands-on cultural experience ideal for families and art lovers
- See a different side of the city and escape the crowds of central London
- Benefit from the personalized attention and insider knowledge of your guide
Departure & Return
We meet under the White Goat Statue on Brushfield Street, outside Old Spitalfields Market. Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start.
Our workshop space in Hessel Street
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands