- Private 4-hour tour of eclectic Camden culture in London
- Discover the niche subcultures and colorful characters of Camden
- Browse quaint shops and enjoy panoramic views of London's skyline from Primrose Hill
- Sample food from around the world in the famous Camden Market
- Customize the itinerary of this private tour and receive undivided attention from a guide
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Browse stalls selling everything from Persian rugs and handmade fairy lights, to Japanese dolls and scented candles. Senses awash with color, escape the bustle of the market and venture to Primrose Hill, a sophisticated area replete with antique shops and inviting English pubs.
See houses formerly inhabited by Sylvia Plath, Ted Hughes, and Frederick Engels, and purchase wine and cheese from artisan shops before you ascend to the summit of Primrose Hill to enjoy panoramic vistas of London’s most famous landmarks.
Then, follow your guide back to Camden Town and receive recommendations for live music venues and bars. Your tour concludes back at Camden Town underground station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff