3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
London is full of historic monuments, beautiful architecture, and traditional pubs, but this tour is designed to take you off the tourist trail. With a private guide and a custom-made itinerary, discover the sights not included on most city tours—Dickensian alleyways, Roman ruins, ancient churches, and hidden gems that only locals know about.
- See a side of London not seen on most tours
- Local guide: receive tips on what to do and where to go
- Private tour: customize your tour to suit your interests
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from your London hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Embankment station, Embankment Pl, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Outside the ticket barriers within the station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moderate walking - Please inform if you have any mobility issues
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Richards Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during London's Hidden Gems and Secret History Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London's Hidden Gems and Secret History Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
London's Hidden Gems and Secret History Private Guided Tour
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLondonFood Tours - HorleyUnique Experiences - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeUnique Experiences - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Camden MarketWallace CollectionBoxpark ShoreditchStamford BridgeGreen ParkPiccadilly CircusHard Rock Cafe LondonPrimrose HillSaatchi GalleryMansion HouseLord's Cricket GroundParliament Square St. Pancras InternationalShakespeare's GlobeKew GardensSpitalfieldsRoyal Festival HallWest End Theater DistrictLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park