- 2.5-hour walking tour of Soho and Fitzrovia in London
- Visit the pubs that have inspired generations of writers and artists
- Hear about writers like Charles Dickens, Dylan Thomas, Virginia Woolf and George Orwell
- See places connected with Paul McCartney, Damien Hirst and other modern-day creatives
- Listen to readings and take part in a British pub quiz
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Wheatsheaf Pub, Fitzrovia, London Directions: The nearest Underground stations are Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street. On arrival at The Wheatsheaf Pub, get a drink (own expense) then head upstairs. Return point: The tour ends at The Coach and Horses Pub, Soho, London
Near to the Palace Theatre (Harry Potter) and Shaftesbury Avenue. There are many other bars and restaurants if you wish to carry on!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children (over 14) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Literary London Productions Ltd for Maverick Theatre Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms