2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to a sunset cruise along the Zambezi River and enjoy unlimited drinks, refreshments, and wildlife watching. Perfect for a romantic evening out, this cruise gives you the chance to relax and enjoy local fare while keeping an eye out for hippos, crocodiles, and birds. The sunset cruise also provides perfect lighting for photos, making this a great option for photographers.
- Enjoy a Zambezi River sunset cruise with snacks and drinks
- An open bar ensures plenty of libations onboard
- The river provides a great vantage point for spotting wildlife
- Don’t worry about drinking and driving—hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLivingstone, Livingstone, Southern Province
Traveler pickup is offered
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- livingstone zambia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to expect
- Collection for this spectacular two and a half hour cruise is at 15h30 in winter, and 16h00 in summer. Return transfers from local Livingstone hotels are included in the rate.
- Enjoy an hour cruise on a River Safari boat with a stop-off at one of the islands for drinks and snacks with the opportunity for one-of-a-kind game viewing.
- On returning to the Royal Landing, you will be transferred back to your hotel at approximately 18h00 in winter and 18h30 in summer just in time for a delicious dinner.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Owen's Taxi and Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingLivingstoneBus Tours - Victoria FallsBus Tours - KasaneBus Tours - HarareCategory