1 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a chance to take a dip on the edge of the iconic Victoria Falls. During this unique swimming excursion, you’ll head to the area known as the “Devil’s Swimming Pool.” Only 24 people are allowed at a time into the protected area on Livingstone Island, so you’ll be ensured a guaranteed spot.
- A swimming excursion to the “Devil’s Swimming Pool” on Livingstone Island
- Relax with door-to-door hotel transfers in a comfortable vehicle
- Choose from flexible, morning-to-afternoon departure timings
- Breakfast or lunch is included, depending on your itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Accommodation as per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLivingstone, Livingstone, Southern Province
Traveler pickup is offered
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
- 4VX4+356, Livingstone, Zambia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Owen's Taxi and Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Devil's Pool Livingstone Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Devil's Pool Livingstone Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Devil's Pool Livingstone Island?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Devil's Pool Livingstone Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Devil's Pool Livingstone Island
1 to 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLivingstoneShore Excursions - Victoria Falls4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsPorts of Call Tours - Victoria FallsShore Excursions - Kasane4WD Tours - KasaneSporting Events - KasaneBus Tours - KasaneExtreme - KasanePorts of Call Tours - KasaneShore Excursions - Harare4WD Tours - HarareSporting Events - HarareBus Tours - HarareExtreme - HararePorts of Call Tours - HarareCategory