Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kindly be advised to get a Kaza Uni-Visa, tThe Uni-Visa will allow tourists to travel freely between Zimbabwe and Zambia, within a 30 day period from the date of their first entry. This same Visa will also allow those who go out to visit Botswana for a day trip come back into either countries without paying for any extra visa fees. Uni-Visa fee is pegged at $50pp, payable at the first port of entry and is valid for 30 days. Please be encouraged to try and bring cash for the visa payment in the event that the credit card machines are not working at the time of arrival
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherish Travel and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a well organized tour if you want to see Chobe and are staying in Livingstone Zambia." See review