10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visa Type: For countries that require Visa we recommend you get a Kaza Uni-Visa upon entering Zambia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and lodges in Livingstone Zambia
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kindly be advised to get a Kaza Uni-Visa, tThe Uni-Visa will allow tourists to travel freely between Zimbabwe and Zambia, within a 30 day period from the date of their first entry. This same Visa will also allow those who go out to visit Botswana for a day trip come back into either countries without paying for any extra visa fees. Uni-Visa fee is pegged at $50pp, payable at the first port of entry and is valid for 30 days. Please be encouraged to try and bring cash for the visa payment in the event that the credit card machines are not working at the time of arrival
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherish Travel and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chobe Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chobe Full Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chobe Full Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a well organized tour if you want to see Chobe and are staying in Livingstone Zambia." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chobe Full Day Trip
10 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLivingstoneZambia4WD Tours - Victoria FallsSporting Events - Victoria FallsBus Tours - Victoria FallsNature and Wildlife - Victoria FallsSafaris - Victoria FallsWater Tours - Victoria FallsExtreme - Victoria FallsJet Boating - Victoria FallsFull-day Tours - Victoria Falls4WD Tours - KasaneSporting Events - KasaneBus Tours - KasaneNature and Wildlife - KasaneSafaris - KasaneWater Tours - KasaneExtreme - KasaneJet Boating - KasaneFull-day Tours - Kasane4WD Tours - HarareSporting Events - HarareBus Tours - HarareNature and Wildlife - HarareSafaris - HarareWater Tours - HarareExtreme - HarareJet Boating - HarareFull-day Tours - HarareCategory